APS – Electric Company
- To start or stop service, Start or Stop Electricity – APS
- When turning on or transferring service, a $25 plus tax residential service activation fee will appear on your first bill.
- They may ask you to pay a deposit before turning on service.
- It’s best to provide at least three working days notice (Monday-Friday) for starting or stopping any services.
Natural Gas – UniSource
Sewer and Water for the City of Cottonwood 928.634.0186
Also for surrounding areas of Cottonwood.
- Water Clemenceau Water Co. (private) 928.637.8879
- Water Cordes Lakes Water Co. (private) 928.646.5295
- Water Cottonwood Water Works, Inc./Cordes Water 928.634.8886