APS – Electric Company

  • To start or stop service, Start or Stop Electricity – APS
  • When turning on or transferring service, a $25 plus tax residential service activation fee will appear on your first bill.
  • They may ask you to pay a deposit before turning on service.
  • It’s best to provide at least three working days notice (Monday-Friday) for starting or stopping any services.

Natural GasUniSource

Sewer and Water for the City of Cottonwood 928.634.0186

Also for surrounding areas of Cottonwood.

  • Water Clemenceau Water Co. (private) 928.637.8879
  • Water Cordes Lakes Water Co. (private) 928.646.5295
  • Water Cottonwood Water Works, Inc./Cordes Water 928.634.8886